What to do This Weekend With Kids
There are the Olympics and ‘The LEGO Movie,’ but if there’s more to fill the weekend having fun with the family.
1. If your child loves pixie dust and fairies, head to Latta Plantation for the Fairy House Festival. Kids can build their own fairy or gnome house and enjoy story telling and other magical activities.
2. Double the deals at the Charlotte Mothers of Multiples Spring Consignment sale. This is a biggie. Early birds can pay $2 to be the first to shop, but there’s plenty to go around throughout the day on Saturday.
3. Artists and just those who like to dabble in paint and glue can come together to make Valentine’s that will be shared with patient’s at the Buddy Kemp Caring House at the Have a Heart Valentine’s Party.
4. Bring the entire family for an evening of live music covering a little of everything, plus sing-a-longs, at the Tosco Music Party. Anticipate about 15 different acts.
5. Join us at this Kids Club Central event for arts and crafts, and interactive activities at the Valentine’s Day Party and Salute the Winter Games event. Radio Disney Charlotte will be there! Be sure to stop by Charlotte Parent’s table for fun winter games.
Here’s wishing it’s a great weekend!