Ready to Promote Your 2022 Summer Camp?
Charlotte Parent + Charlotte magazine can help! Below are digital advertising packages and opportunities to be included in our virtual Camp Fair as well as Charlotte magazine’s Camp Guide Special Advertising section (featured in the March 2022 issue).
- Premium Camp Listing in our digital Camp Directory.
- One-year program
- Enhanced listing page that includes photos, camp description and logo, links to camp website, video, brochure and the opportunity to highlight an exclusive offer or discount.
- Premium positioning within directory search results.
The directory is promoted extensively during summer camp registration season (Jan-July 2022) on both Charlotteparent.com & Charlottemagazine.com, within Charlotte Parent + Charlotte magazine e-newsletters, social media, programmatic digital campaigns and print advertising within Charlotte magazine.
Deadline: We recommend you begin by February to receive the maximum campaign exposure.
- Includes the premium directory listing outlined in Package 1
- Virtual Camp Fair – Thursday Feb. 24, 2022 – A booth at the Virtual Camp Fair (Thursday, Feb. 24, 11:30a-1:30p). This is a LIVE, interactive event. Camps receive their own virtual booth space and can chat live with parents via video & text. Live interviews are conducted throughout the event. Over 20 area camps joined the event in 2021 and over 400 parents registered. Camps are supplied with the email address list of parents that registered & opted-in after the event to use for camp promotions.
- Camp Guide E-Blast – a premium listing included in a dedicated Camp Guide Eblast sent to Charlotte Parent subscribers (17k) and Charlotte magazine subscribers (55k).
Deadline: Feb. 11
- Includes all of the components outlined in package 2
- PLUS – a 3-month programmatic display campaign. Expand your campaign reach and promote your camp to a targeted Charlotte audience. Our digital agency is widely integrated with all of the major data exchanges, allowing for the best ability to get in front of your target market. Include geo targeting, demographic targeting and more. 150,000 impressions (50k per month).
Deadline: Feb. 11 (programmatic campaign can begin anytime)
Charlotte Magazine – March Issue Special Camp Spotlight Advertising Section
Charlotte Parent‘s sister publication, Charlotte magazine will include a special Camp Spotlight section in the March 2022 issue of the magazine. Charlotte magazine is mailed directly to 20k+ high income households throughout the greater Charlotte area. Additionally, it can be found at newsstands through the city (Harris Teeter, Target, Publix, Whole Foods, Barnes & Noble and more) and the waiting rooms of doctors offices, dental practices, salons and more.
Reserve space in our March Camp Spotlight section to highlight your program! Supply camp details, images & logo and we’ll take care of the rest. The camp profile is designed by our in-house team at no additional charge.
Available sizes – Camp Advertiser Special Pricing (50% off standard rates – available in March issue only)
- 1/3 Page Spotlight Profile – $1,000
- 1/2 Page Spotlight Profile – $1,500
- Full Page Spotlight Profile – $2,250
Deadline: Jan. 12, 2022. Issue reaches subscribers by Feb. 15, 2022.
1/3 Page Spotlight: Supply up to 50 words of copy, one (1) high resolution horizontal image, camp logo, camp name, address, phone number, URL, camper age ranges, price per week or range.
1/2 Page Spotlight: Supply up to 100 words of copy, one (1) high resolution horizontal image, camp logo, camp name, address, phone number, URL, camper age ranges, price per week or range.
Full Page Spotlight: Supply up to 200 words of copy, two (2) images, camp logo, camp name, address, phone number, URL, camper age ranges, price per week or range.
Complete the form below and one of our account reps will get in touch with you to help coordinator your camp advertising program.