Promote Your 2021 Summer Camp With Charlotte Parent!
As the Charlotte metro area’s premier parenting resource for more than 30 years, Charlotte Parent is pleased to offer our advertising partners several bundle options to promote 2021 summer camps in Charlotte.
With industry-leading digital marketing resources, we can promote your camp to the exact audience you want to reach.
See below for options and submit the order form at the bottom when you are ready to proceed!
→ Premium Camp Directory Listing
- One-year program
- Enhanced listing page that includes photos, company description and logo, links to camp website, video, and more
- Premium positioning within directory search results
- Charlotte Parent Camp Marketing Campaign: From January-June 2021, we will execute an ongoing digital marketing campaign driving traffic to our camp directory page. This includes website and programmatic display advertising, e-blasts, e-newsletter placements, social media, and more. Benefit from this campaign with premium positioning within the camp directory!
Deadline: Camp Directory Listing can be purchased at any time though we recommend launching by Feb 2021 to maximize your promotion.
- All of the components in Package 1
- Virtual Camp Fair: A booth in our Virtual Camp Fair on Wednesday, Feb. 24, 2021, from 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- This live virtual event will be held through an interactive event platform (BoothCentral). Each camp will get a virtual booth to host photos, camp videos, and information. A camp representative can chat LIVE with event attendees via text or video to help answer questions.
- Camp Guide E-Blast: Camp photo, 25-word description, and URL in our dedicated Camp Guide E-Blast to 17k email subscribers. Sent on Wednesday, Feb. 17, 2021.
Deadline: Feb. 5, 2021
- All of the components from Package 2 (Premium Directory, Virtual Camp Fair, Camp Eblast Guide)
- 3-month Programmatic Display Ad Campaign: This content- and data-targeted banner ad campaign is optimized to deliver the best results for your camp program based on target demographics. Guaranteed 50k impressions per month for three months for 150k impressions total.
- Specs: 728×90, 320×50, 300×250, 160×600, and 300×600; include ad clickthru URL
Deadline: Feb. 5, 2021
Purchase Virtual Camp Fair Only:
A booth in the Charlotte Parent Virtual Camp Fair (Feb. 24, 2021, 6:30p-8:30p) can be purchased in one of the discounted bundle packages listed above or on its own ($300). Camps and summer activities, programs/classes can also participate in the event.
This live virtual event will be held through an interactive event platform (BoothCentral). Each camp will get a virtual booth to host photos, camp videos, and information. A camp representative can chat LIVE with event attendees via text or video to help answer questions.
CLICK HERE to purchase a booth directly on BoothCentral. You’ll build your booth directly in BoothCentral – upload photos, videos, camp info and more!
Charlotte Magazine Print ADD-ON Option:
Reach Charlotte magazine‘s 115k affluent monthly readers (half have children at home)! Reserve a half-page camp profile within the special Camp Guide section in Charlotte magazine’s March issue.
Supply the following info (can be submitted in form below) and we’ll take care of the ad design. A proof will be provided as well as one round of copy changes.
- Camp Name, Address, Phone Number, and URL
- Camper Ages
- Price per week or range
- Up to 150-word camp description
- Logo (jpg)
- Horizontal, high-resolution camp photo
Add-on special pricing (with purchase of a digital package listed above): $1,000
Purchase just the half-page print profile: $1,250
Deadlines for Creative:
March Issue: Jan. 18, 2021 (reaches subscribers by Feb. 15)
Ready to Promote your Charlotte Summer Camp?
Fill out the form below and a sales representative will reach out to you with next steps to set up your advertising agreement.