The Next Phase of Student Assignment has Arrived
Here's how to weigh in.
Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools is about to hold nine community engagement sessions over a span of about three weeks.
These sessions are intended to collect input about what the district and school board ought to consider when redrawing school boundaries.
Remember that thing about squeaky wheels and oil.
All of the following meetings are from 7-8:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 26 @ Ardrey Kell High
- Monday, Jan. 30 @ Mallard Creek High
- Tuesday, Jan. 31 @ Vance High
- Thursday, Feb. 2 @ East Mecklenburg High
- Monday, Feb. 6 @ Hopewell High
- Tuesday, Feb. 7 @ South Mecklenburg High
- Wednesday, Feb. 8 @ Independence High
- Thursday, Feb. 9 @ Harding University High
- Monday, Feb. 13 @ West Charlotte High
Check out the original flyer for additional information.