Here Comes Santa Claus
Santa is making his rounds throughout town. Catch a glimpse of jolly St. Nick, and maybe a photo too, at these holiday hotspots.
1. Head over to ImaginOn through Dec. 7 for Santa’s Bag. Children can shop inexpensive gifts (between 50 cents and $5) with a special helper for gifts for Mom and Dad, and other family and friends, then meet and greet Santa.
2. Santa is flying into Davidson this weekend for Christmas is Davidson. He’ll be set up to hear wish lists at the Santa House.
3. It’s a Winter Wonderland at Phillips Place Saturday, Dec. 7, 1-4pm. Santa and Ms. Claus are stopping by.
4. Concord Mills is holding a Caring Santa event Sunday, Dec. 8. The event is a special opportunity for families that have children with special needs to enjoy a subdued environment when visiting the Simon® Santa Photo Experience. RSVP to secure your spot.
5. Santa also loves trains and is riding the rails each weekend through Dec. 22 as part of the Santa Train event at the N.C. Transportation Museum.
6. Find the jolly ‘ole fellow at his very own Santa’s Workshop at Daniel Stowe Botancial Gardens as part of Holidays at the Garden.
7. ChristmasVille in Rock Hill is happening this weekend. Santa is expected to zip down for the festival of Christmas fun, including a Ferris wheel, a day of snow, and will be in the Friday night parade.
10. Santa is making another uptown debut Saturday, Dec. 14 at the Kids Club Central Holiday Party at EpiCentre. He’ll join Radio Disney for a magical snowfall and holiday activities. Charlotte Parent will be there for the fun.
Santa is also flying from town to town for a lot of tree-lighting and parades happening this weekend. If only Santa could share some his magic for being able to cover so much ground during his busy season! (wink.)