Candy Corn Smoothie
This smoothie looks like candy corn, but it's so much healthier.
When October hits, it's all about candy corn in our house. With three layers — banana topped by mango-carrot topped by pineapple — this smoothie looks like candy corn, but it's so much healthier. Serve it in clear cups so the kids can see the layers.
Makes 4(9-ounce) servings
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 frozen underripe banana
- 3/4 cup carrot juice
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- Place four clear cups in the freezer.
- Pour the milk into a blender. Slice the banana and add to the blender. Blend until smooth. Remove the cups from the freezer and spoon the banana mixture evenly into the bottom of each of the cups. Return the cups to the freezer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Rinse out the blender, then pour in the carrot juice. Add the mangoes and blend until smooth. Take the cups from the freezer and spoon the organge layer evenly into the cups. Return to the freezer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Rinse out the blender. Pour in the pineapple juice, add the pineapple, and blend until smooth. Spoon evenely into the cups and serve.
Source: Best 100 Smoothies for Kids