Host a Booth at This Year’s School Fair
We are excited to connect schools (Pre-K & K-12) and sponsors with Charlotte parents! Private, public and charter schools Charlotte/South Charlotte area (extending from Uptown through Rock Hill) will join us on the lawn of the beautiful TPC Piper Glen golf club in South Charlotte. Expected attendance: 200 families.
Event date: Saturday, October 16, 2021. | 10a-1p
This is an outdoor event, in the event of rain – the event date will be moved to the following Saturday, Oct. 23, 2021, same location.
Event time: 10a – 1p
TPC Piper Glen (event will take place on the lawn adjacent to the clubhouse)
4300 Piper Glen Dr.,
Charlotte, NC, 28277
Admission for parents: Free
Schools: All schools are welcome – public, private, charter & more (Pre-K & K-12). Space is limited – reserve your spot soon!
Cost to participate for Schools: $650 – includes a single booth (1) six foot table, black linen and two chairs. Approximately 8 ft. x 5 ft. area. Also included is school name inclusion within an extensive digital + print marketing campaign leading up to the event.
Deadline: Sept. 30, 2021
Exposure: Charlotte Parent’s School Fair allows schools to interact with prospective parents in a relaxed environment.
Balanced and Fair: We’ll ensure that a balanced number of schools across all grade levels are represented to allow the best experience for parents and schools.
- School Fair marketing campaign to run Sept. 1-Oct. 15, 2020
- Digital: Includes programmatic advertising targeted to parents in Charlotte market as well as featured placements through Charlotteparent.com & Charlottemagazine.com.
- Email: Dedicated event eblasts to both Charlotte Parent and Charlotte magazine’s email subscribers (70k subscribers combined)
- Social Media: Paid Facebook & Instagram campaign targeting Charlotte parents with school age children.
- Full Page print ad in October issue of Charlotte magazine
- And more!
Question? Our dedicated event planner can help! Contact Casey Wilson, email@example.com.
Sponsorships opportunities are also available, contact Allison Hollins at Charlotte Parent to learn more, firstname.lastname@example.org.
SIGN UP NOW
Complete the form below to reserve your space. Prepayment is required and due Sept. 30, 2021. There are two payment options:
- Credit Card: Download our credit card authorization form, complete and email to email@example.com.
- Check: Mail to Charlotte Parent (attn: Allison Hollins): 214 W. Tremont Ave., Ste. 303, Charlotte, NC 28203
Complete the sign-up form: