Maple Pumpkin Spice Popcorn
Celebrate the fall season with this yummy blend of brown sugar, maple syrup and pumpkin spice.
Yield: 5 cups
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin spice mix
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, optional
- 5 cups popped popcorn
- In a large saucepan or pot, heat brown sugar, maple syrup and pumpkin pie spice mix over medium heat.
- Cook, stirring, 3 minutes or until sugar is dissolved and mixture is bubbling.
- Stir in butter until melted and well blended.
- Add pecans, if desired, and popcorn and stir until well coated.
- Allow mixture to cool before serving. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container.