Woodberry Forest summer camps are designed to help boys have fun, grow as young men, and get to know Woodberry’s incredible campus, students, and faculty. Whether a boy comes for the camaraderie and competition of the Woodberry Forest Sports Camp, to grow as a leader and adventurer at Woodberry Compass, or to build his skills at our sport-specific mini-camps, he’ll spend time with talented and caring Woodberry faculty, alumni, and students who serve as the camps’ directors and counselors.
- Father-Son Weekend June 10-12, 2022; Boys ages 5-10
- Woodberry Compass June 18 – 25, 2022; Boys ages 11-14
- Sports Camp June 19 – July 8, 2022; Boys ages 10-14
- Basketball Camp July 12 – 15, 2022; Boys ages 9-16
- Football Camp Football Camp July 16 – 19, 2022; Boys ages 12-16