Crafts for Kids: Summer Sun Craft
Here comes the sun and he sure is cool! This is an easy and fun craft for kids of all ages. The sunny days of summer aren’t over just yet, so grab some scissors and glue and learn to make this sun craft for kids!
o Yellow construction paper
o Washable black marker
1. Cut out a decent size yellow circle.
2. Trace your hand as many times as you see fit on the remaining yellow paper. (depending on the size of the circle and the size of the hands, this could be about a dozen)
3. Cut out the hand tracings.
4. Begin to glue the hands to the back of the circle so that the fingers are peaking out.
5. Once the glue had dried, draw a face on your sun!