5 Ways to Beat the Post-Santa Blues
Christmas is a wrap. After the kids have their fill of playing with all the new toys and treats, get out and about with these five ideas for family fun.
1. It feels like winter at last. Head uptown for ice skating under the uptown skyline at Holiday on Ice.
2. This Saturday is the Belk Bowl between UNC and Cincinatti. Join in the excitement at Fanfest prior to the game. There will be interactive games, face painting, mascots, cheerleaders and a pre-game concert by Blake Shelton. It’s all free.
3. Celebrate Kwanzaa at The Gantt Center’s Kwanzaa: Celebrating Ujima/Collective Work and Responsibility, Saturday.
4. The Leonard Bearstein Bears are still singing at Founder’s Hall. A delight for little ones.
5. Movies are always a fun family outing. “Frozen” and “Walking With Dinosaurs” are two good options in theaters now.
Have a great weekend and enjoy some time off with the kids.