Find a balanced approach to your busy life
Friday, Sept. 26 at the Charlotte Convention Center
Join us and hundreds of working moms as we explore strategies and approaches for balancing a successful career and a happy home. Attend stimulating breakout sessions lead by outstanding local speakers, plus, enjoy a continental breakfast, networking, exhibitors and door prizes. Don't miss the most important conference for working moms in Charlotte!
Working Moms Unite
Find out more about this year's breakout sessions, lead by:
Paula Guilfoyle, Claim Leadership
Carson Tate, Working Simple
Everything you need to know about this year's Moms@Work event.
Tips, tricks and time-tested methods for juggling work, home and, hopefully, a little free time.
Find Your Balance
Work-life balance expert Kim Jacobs helps you find balance in this video series.
More on Work/Life Balance
• Tips + tricks for juggling work, home and free time
• The New You: Reinventing Yourself for Success
• Life Lessons from Life Coaches
• Making the Most of Flextime
• Supervising Social Networking Boundaries
• Top 5 Do's and Don'ts of Personal Relationships at Work
• Tips to Balance Work, Life and Healthy Living
• 3 Tips to Make Time for You