2013 Moms@Work Breakfast
...was so much fun!
Thank you to everybody who joined us on Friday, Sept. 27 and made the 2013 Moms@Work Breakfast such a success. Guests had a blast networking, browsing the booths, attending expert-led breakout sessions and laughing with keynote speaker Celia Rivenbark. A special thank you to our sponsors and exhibitors -- we couldn't have done it without you!
View photos from the event
More than a Breakfast
Find out more information about the 2013 Moms@Work Breakfast.
Find out who's speaking and what you can learn.
Get to know award-winning humor columnist and author Celia Rivenbark.
Find Your Balance
Moms@Work breakout session speaker Kim Jacobs helps you find balance in this video series.
More on Work/Life Balance
• Tips + tricks for juggling work, home and free time
• The New You: Reinventing Yourself for Success
• Life Lessons from Life Coaches
• Making the Most of Flextime
• Supervising Social Networking Boundaries
• Top 5 Do's and Don'ts of Personal Relationships at Work
• Tips to Balance Work, Life and Healthy Living
• 3 Tips to Make Time for You