Rotel Chicken Spaghetti
1 can Rotel Tomatoes
1 lb Velveeta Cheese (cubed)
1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
3-4 cooked chicken breasts (boneless, skinless) cubed or shredded once boiled
1 small package spaghetti noodles
1. Boil chicken with salt,pepper, garlic powder, minced onions.
2. Reserve broth. Use broth to boil spaghetti noodles.
3. In a seperate boil, mix soup, tomatoes and cheese.
4. Melt cheese using a double broiler, or in the microwave, until creamy.
5. Add chicken.
6. Drain spagheti noodles.
7. Add cheese dip mixture. Mix well and serve.
8. Works great with rolls and a tossed salad. You may add sliced mushrooms to the cheese dip mixture.