Frozen Yogurt Peach Popsicles Recipe
There’s nothing like a cool, refreshing treat during the hot months of summer.
Healthy Sweet Treat for Summer
There’s nothing like a cool, refreshing treat during summer months. But who says it has to be laden with extra calories, sugar and fat? Try this healthy summer treat that can be made right in your own kitchen.
- 16 ounces packaged, plain, frozen, sliced and thawed peaches (with no sugar added), divided
- 1 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- In the bowl of a food processor, add 1 1/2 cups thawed peaches, yogurt and honey. Process about one minute until mixture turns into a puree.
- Transfer puree to a bowl or large liquid measuring cup with a spout for easy pouring. Chop remaining peaches into bite-sized pieces and add into the bowl, along with any peach liquid from the bag.
- Divide mixture among popsicle molds, filling each one almost to the top. Place in freezer overnight.
- To remove the molds, hold under warm water until popsicle can easily be pulled free.
Source: American Heart Association