Family Travel Photo Contest Details and Prizes
Charlotte Parent wants to see your vacation photos from June and July this year. Share them with our website visitors in the family travel photo contest, sponsored by the North Carolina Department of Cultural Resources.
Photos can be posted June 1-July 31. Voting ends Aug. 5. It's easy to upload pictures. Once your photo is posted, you, your family and friends can vote for it as the best family travel photo in the contest. Vote each day for the duration of the contest.
So what’s the grand prize?
Courtesy of the North Carolina Department of Cultural Resources and its partners, Charlotte Parent readers are eligible to win a getaway for a family of four to beautiful Wilmington, staying at the Courtyard Marriott and enjoying a visit to the Battleship North Carolina. Our grand prize winner will also take a private tour of the NC Maritime Museum in Southport and will be decked out in style with NC Maritime Museum T-shirts.
There are also additional prizes for some of the other entries:
• A Graveyard of the Atlantic T-shirt, from NC Maritime Museums
• A family membership to the NC Art Museum, from the NC Art Museum
• Guide to North Carolina Highway Historical Markers, donated by the NC Office of Archives and History, Historical Publications
• The Old North State Fact Book, donated by the NC Office of Archives and History, Historical Publications
• And great books for kids, donated by the State Library of NC
So dig out your camera and make some photos of your family having fun on vacation. We can’t wait to see what you’re doing this summer!