Enter to Win Tickets to Carowinds
Pig Pen’s Mud Buggies
Photo courtesy of Carowinds
Carowinds opens March 24 for its first weekend of the season and the grand opening of Camp Snoopy, formerly Planet Snoopy. Camp Snoopy includes six new rides and attractions, including:
- Camp Bus: A wacky bus that lifts guests up, down and all around.
• PEANUTS™ Trailblazers: Jeep-themed vehicles that let young ones get behind the wheel and burn rubber on a small, round speedway.
• Kite Eating Tree: A kite vehicle that takes riders 20 feet to the top of the tree and gently brings them back down.
• Pig Pen’s Mud Buggies: Take a drive around the popular Pig Pen character while bouncing on a bumpy ride.
• Woodstock Whirlybirds: Oversized birds’ nests that spin around like a classic teacup ride.
• Beagle Scout Acres: An 8,000-square-foot climb-and-play area.
• A refreshed Character Carousel is in the new pavilion that anchors the renovated Carousel Park plaza.
Children ages 3-5 get free entry to Carowinds and Carolina Harbor water park with a Pre-K Pass, available at carowinds.com through May 28, or in person at the park through June 17.
Enter below for your chance to win. Contest ends March 19. Good luck!