1 lb. ground beef
1 can chili sauce, divided (we like Bunker Hill)
1- 16 oz. Velveeta
1/2 - 3/4 cup of milk
1. Brown ground beef and drain.
2. Return beef to heat and add 1/4 cup of chili sauce.
3. Mix and cook just until heated.
4. Put Velveeta and 1/2 cup milk in bowl and microwave to melt. Add more milk if you like your cheese sauce thinner.
6. Put about 1/3 (or more) cup of meat mixture on individual warmed tortilla shells. Roll shut and put on plate.
7. Pour desired amount of melted cheese over rolled shell.
Serve with Mexican rice and/or salad.