1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
2 cans pinto beans, rinsed and drained
1/2 bag baked Tostitos
8 oz shredded Mexican blend cheese
1 head Romaine lettuce, shredded
1 bunch spring onions, chopped
1 dry pt grape or cherry tomatos halved or quartered according to size
1 palmful cilantro, finely chopped
Juice of 1/2 lime
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees.
2. In a 9x13 baking pan layer Tostitos to cover bottom, then beans, top with cheese.
3. Bake until cheese is melted. Meanwhile chop veggies.
4. Top with lettuce, onion, tomatos, cilantro, then lime juice.
5. Serve with fresh guacamole (50/50 mix of avocado and jarred salsa) and/or sour cream if desired.