1 box of bow-tie noodles
1 package of Chicken cutlets
1 can diced tomatoes
1 bag of mixed vegetables
3 garlic cloves
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
2 Tbs Butter
1/2 cup of grated cheese.
1. Stir fry garlic and onions in a pan with olive oil until brown.
2. Cut up chicken into cubes and lightly fry chicken until cooked through.
3. Add tomatoes and vegetables, salt and pepper in the same pan. simmer.
4. Boil pasta in separate pot and strain.
5. While pasta is hot, add butter to it.
6. Put pasta on each dish with grated cheese, then add vegetable/ chicken combination on top of pasta.