6 Life-Saving Holiday Hacks
Easy tips and tricks to make your busy holiday a little easier.
1. Convert a bag of chips into decorative wrapping paper by using the shiny metallic side for smaller gifts like a candle.
2. Make custom pancakes using festive cookie cutters and lining them with oil. Fill an empty ketchup bottle with pancake mix, place cookie cutter on the griddle and fill with pancake mix.
3. Wrap Christmas lights around a hanger to keep them from getting tangled.
4. Use a cardboard box wrapped in gift paper as your garbage can on Christmas morning.
5. Egg cartons are a great way to store smaller ornaments.
6. Reuse a wastebasket or wine crate to keep wrapping paper together.